Rise of Olympus Slot Review – Three Divine Brothers
If you are looking for a detailed Rise of Olympus slot review, you’ve come to the perfect place. Join Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades on their adventure and uncover the world of Win Multipliers, Wilds, free spins, and other exciting features.
- Rise of Olympus Features – Multipliers, The Wrath of God & More
- Benefits of Playing Rise of Olympus Compared to Other Slots
- Top Operators to Play Rise of Olympus With Real Money
- Rise of Olympus – A Greek Mythology Slot Overview
- How to Play Rise of Olympus?
- Rise of Olympus Gameplay
- Rise of Olympus Bonuses
- Rise of Olympus on the Go – Mobile Compatibility and Requirements
- Rise of Olympus Slot Review: Pros & Cons
- Why We Rated Rise of Olympus as an Excellent Slot Game?
- Rise of Olympus Slot Review Conclusion
- Similar Slots to Rise of Olympus?
- Rise of Olympus FAQs
Rise of Olympus Features – Multipliers, The Wrath of God & More
To start with, you can take a look at the basic details of the Rise of Olympus slot in the table below:
|96.50% – Ranges from low to high
|Cascading Reels, Wilds, Win Multiplier, Hand of God, Free Spins, Metre, Wrath of Olympus Bonus
|Type of Slot
|23 Aug 2018
|Quick Spin Features
|Yes, Android and iOS
Benefits of Playing Rise of Olympus Compared to Other Slots
While writing this Rise of Olympus slot review, we discovered this game is packed with amazing features. Furthermore, these are unique features that set it apart from other slots and make it one of the best titles in 2024:
Hand of God
When you have a losing combination, this feature may be activated to help you hit a winning combo.
You can trigger up to 100 free spins in the bonus game. Moreover, the Hand of God feature is triggered on every non-winning spin in the free spin round.
The Multiplier can go up to 100x and doesn’t reset in the free spin bonus.
The Rise of Olympus max win is 15,000x your total bet.
RTP is an average pay-out measure, always below 100%, reflecting the house’s advantage. It doesn’t guarantee wins as they depend on luck and chance. RTP is subject to change, so always visit the official operator’s website for the latest information.
Top Operators to Play Rise of Olympus With Real Money
It is not easy to find a reputable casino operator that provides exceptional gaming service and whose game library includes this slot game. But we’ve got you covered with our list of the Rise of Olympus best slot casinos for 2024.
Rise of Olympus – A Greek Mythology Slot Overview
As the name suggests, the Rise of Olympus is a Greek mythology-themed slot game following the story of three divine brothers – Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. They will accompany you on your adventure.
Moreover, this Rise of Olympus slot review reveals this slot game has an unusual set-up with five reels and the same number of rows. In addition, these are not regular reels but cascading, meaning the winning symbols disappear from the reels and new ones drop, so you can land more than one matching combo per spin. Finally, you can play across 20 paylines.
How to Play Rise of Olympus?
Before you move on to launch this game, take a look at our guide on how to play the Rise of Olympus slot:
- Instead of launching the real-money version of the game, select the Rise of Olympus demo mode. By doing so, you can prepare for playing with real funds.
- Once you launch the game, click on the Information section at the bottom left of the game screen. Even if you have chosen the Rise of Olympus free play mode, you should acquaint yourself with relevant details about the game, such as symbols, a paytable, and bonuses.
- When you have read through the Information section, you can place a bet. Furthermore, you can stake as little as £0.20 on this game. However, as a newbie, you want to start small and gradually increase your bet as you become more advanced. Whether a newbie or an experienced player, you still want to set a budget limit whenever you play.
- Then, you can press the Play button or activate the Autospin feature. Moreover, you can set it to stop after ten, 20, 50, 75, or 100 spins, on any winning combo or if free spins are triggered.
In addition, it can stop after a single win exceeds the entered amount or if the balance increases or decreases by the inserted amount. That way, you can still control the game when using the Autoplay. Also, you can press the thunder symbol for quicker spins.
- Furthermore, keep an eye on the metre to the left of the game screen. When it’s fully charged, the Wrath of Olympus and a free round are triggered.
- Finally, don’t forget to set a time limit and play responsibly.
Rise of Olympus Gameplay
To start with, your objective is to line three or more identical symbols vertically or horizontally. Moreover, since the Rise of Olympus slot features Cascading Reels, you can match more than one combo during one spin. What’s more, if all the icons are cleared from the grid, you will be awarded 50x your bet, except in the Wrath of Olympus Bonus.
Furthermore, even if a non-winning spin occurs, the Hand of God may be triggered, helping you land a successful combination. Each god has his way of landing a winning combo. If that’s not enough, Rise of Olympus Play n GO even features Wilds that substitute for all the symbols.
Additionally, this game features a metre, which is charged with the God symbol wins. Once filled, the Wrath of Olympus Bonus will be activated, and a free round awarded.
Ever wondered how to play this game? Maybe you’re also curious about whether you’ll get comfortable with it. For all of you who like to scrutinise a slot game before playing it, we’ve prepared some more than useful data for this.
Graphics and Sound
Play’n GO has done an excellent job with this slot. All the symbols are recognisable from the tales of Greek mythology and include the king of the ancient Greek gods Zeus, god of the sea Poseidon, god of the underworld Hades, a pegasus coin, a lightning bolt, a harp, a trident, and a helmet. Furthermore, the graphics couldn’t be sharper.
Moreover, it’s interesting that the setting changes throughout the game. At one moment, you’ll see the ocean bottom with Poseidon to the right of the reels. At the next, Hades may appear in the eerie beneath-the-ground setting, or Zeus will confidently stand on the Mountain of Olympus.
Furthermore, you’ll see some cool animations as you hit winning combos, such as lightning across the reels. Finally, this Rise of Olympus slot review reveals the game is accompanied by heroic music, which adds to the excitement of the game.
You need to get familiar with the symbols and their values to follow the Rise of Olympus gameplay. Therefore, you can take a look at all the symbols and how much they pay out in the following table:
|When landing three symbols
|For landing four symbols
|When landing five symbols
|Any Hand of God symbol
Additionally, it’s best to try the Rise of Olympus demo play first to get to know the symbols, their values, and their functions.
Rise of Olympus Bonuses
When it comes to the Rise of Olympus bonus triggers, this game features the Hand of God feature, Wrath of Olympus Bonus, a free round, and free spins. The Hand of God is triggered randomly on non-winning spins.
Furthermore, Hades changes one set of icons into another, Poseidon adds one or two Wilds to the grid, and Zeus removes two sets of icons from the grid. The game opens with Hades, changes to Poseidon and then to Zeus with each Hand of God.
In addition, the Wrath of Olympus Bonus is activated when the metre to the left of the game screen is filled. Moreover, the metre, which has three sections, is charged with winning combos containing god symbols. The combination of x3 fills one section of the metre, x4 two sections, and x5 all the sections.
Once the metre is completely charged, you will be awarded one free round. Furthermore, the Hand of God feature is activated on every losing spin in the free bonus until all the gods have performed their powers. Additionally, if you clear the grid during the bonus round, you will trigger Rise of Olympus free spins.
Before the free spin round begins, you should choose one god. Moreover, Hades awards four spins, Poseidon five, and Zeus eight. The Multiplier resets after the bonus is over and can increase to x100.
Also, you can receive extra spins if you fully charge the meter. Hades awards four additional spins, Poseidon three, and Zeus two, and you can get up to 100 free spins in a single round.
Finally, players interested in the Rise of Olympus best bonus rounds should also know they can multiply their bet by 50 if they clear the grid of symbols. However, this doesn’t apply to the Wrath of Olympus Bonus.
Symbols of the Rise of Olympus
Knowing the Rise of Olympus symbols and their role is essential to understanding the gameplay. Moreover, the good thing is that you can explore the Rise of Olympus slot demo mode to familiarise yourself with the symbols before you move on to place a real bet.
Below, you can take a look at different types of symbols based on their function and payout value:
- High-value symbols: The pegasus coin
- Medium-value symbols: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and all the Hand of God symbols
- Low-value symbols: The harp, the helmet, the trident, and the lightning bolt
- Special symbols: The coin with pegasus is the Wild and substitutes for all the other symbols. In addition, the Hand of God symbols (the three gods) are the most valuable symbols in this game, as they help you land winning combos on non-winning spins. Moreover, they are activated on every losing spin in the free spin round.
Rise of Olympus RTP and Volatility
According to our Rise of Olympus slot review, the RTP rate of this game ranges from low to high. As for the Rise of Olympus volatility, this is a high-variance game. In other words, it pays out less frequently than low or medium-volatile slots, but the potential payouts are bigger.
Rise of Olympus on the Go – Mobile Compatibility and Requirements
You will be happy to learn in this Rise of Olympus slot review that you can play this game on the go. Furthermore, the Rise of Olympus mobile slot comes with all the features and commands of the desktop version, has an equally intuitive interface, and just as sharp graphics. In addition, you can play it in portrait or landscape mode on your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
Rise of Olympus Slot Review: Pros & Cons
While working on the Rise of Olympus slot review, we discovered the following benefits and setbacks of the game:
|The Hand of God feature
|Not the most original theme, given it’s part of the series
|The potential of x100 Multiplier in the free spin bonus
|The Wrath of Olympus Bonus is all about free spins
|x50 Multiplier for clearing the grid
|Not the best choice for beginners
|Large maximum payout
Why We Rated Rise of Olympus as an Excellent Slot Game?
While working on our Rise of Olympus review, we have come across a great deal of positive feedback. Moreover, players like this slot because it has many innovative features and exciting gameplay.
Finally, after we considered all the good aspects of this game, we believe Rise of Olympus Play’n GO deserves a rating of 4.7/ 5.
- 1. To start with, the game has cutting-edge graphics, a great design, and thoughtfully selected symbols.
- 2. Secondly, the soundtrack perfectly matches the theme and contributes to the excitement of the game.
- 3. Additionally, the Multiplier can grow up to 100x in the free spin round.
- 4. Furthermore, Cascading Reels and the Hand of God feature help you potentially increase your total bet.
- 5. Lastly, this slot game may result in a competitive potential winning amount.
Rise of Olympus Slot Review Conclusion
In brief, this slot machine game has impressive graphics, top-notch animations, and a well-chosen soundtrack. Additionally, it is packed with unique features like Cascading Reels and the Hand of God.
To conclude our Rise of Olympus slot review, this is not the best option for newbies, but all players with at least some experience with slots are sure to appreciate it.
Similar Slots to Rise of Olympus?
If you liked Rise of Olympus, you can take a look at these titles:
Gates of Olympus
Gates of Olympus is a 6 reels and 5 rows, 20-payline video slot from Pragmatic Play. Gameplay is featured with special symbols, including Scatters and Multipliers, and bonuses like Bonus Buy and Free Spins.
Thunderstruck is a classic Norse mythology themed slot game. It features Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins as well as Multipliers. Microgaming has surely made this one to last with it’s modern yet evergreen looks.
Rise of Olympus FAQs
Finally, you can learn more about this slot game by reading the FAQ section of our Rise of Olympus review.