1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Review
Explore the unknown seas and discover what lures below the dark surface in our detailed 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review. Dive into the world of Expanding Wilds, free spins, and other top-notch features.
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Features
- Exploring the Benefits of 1429 Uncharted Seas
- Best Places to Play 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot With Real Money
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Overview
- How to Play 1429 Uncharted Seas?
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Gameplay
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Mobile Compatibility
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Review: Pros & Cons
- Why We Rated 1429 Uncharted Seas as an Excellent Slot Game?
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Review Conclusion
- Which Slots Are Similar to 1429 Uncharted Seas?
- 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot FAQs
1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Features
For starters, learn what the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot game is about in the table below:
|Expanding Wilds, Bonus Symbol, Free Spins
|Type of Slot
|May 5, 2016
|Quick Spin Features
|Android and iOS devices
Exploring the Benefits of 1429 Uncharted Seas
While working on our 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review, we explored the demo version of the game to provide you with all the important details. Moreover, we discovered a couple of features you will appreciate about this game.
Below are the best things about the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot machine game:
Get a bigger edge over the casino site.
Keep an eye on them because they help you land potentially winning combos.
Get free spins by landing five Bonus symbols.
RTP is an average pay-out measure, always below 100%, reflecting the house’s advantage. It doesn’t guarantee wins as they depend on luck and chance. RTP is subject to change, so always visit the official operator’s website for the latest information.
Best Places to Play 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot With Real Money
Looking for the right 1429 Uncharted Seas casino platform can be time-consuming since there are lots of factors to consider, such as the operator’s reputation, bonuses, and game selection. But we’ve got you covered with our list of the top casinos with slots that include this game in their game library:
1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Overview
1429 Uncharted Seas is a seafaring-themed slot game that takes you on a journey across the unexplored ocean. On this voyage, you will encounter giant octopuses, mermaids, and other sea creatures.
Moreover, this 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review reveals that sea travelling takes place across five reels, three rows, and 25 paylines. Hopefully, you will defeat the sea monsters and return with a catch.
How to Play 1429 Uncharted Seas?
For an easy start, follow the instructions and tips below:
- Once you register with a preferred casino, launch the 1429 Uncharted Seas demo version of the game. That way, you can get a grasp of the game rather than rush into playing for money without any experience.
- Moreover, visit the Information section at the bottom left of the game screen. It contains valuable details about 1429 Uncharted Seas, such as game rules, paytable, and commands.
- After you’ve read through this section, you can move on to place a bet. Additionally, you can stake anywhere between £0.10 and £100. Since you are new to this game, it’s advisable to place a small bet and increase it gradually as you feel more confident. But, whenever you play, set a budget limit and stick to it.
- Then, you can press the Spin option or activate the Autoplay if you’d like. Furthermore, you can set it to stop after five, ten, 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, or 5,000 spins.
- Additionally, look out for ship Wilds, as they help you land successful combos and compass Scatters, which trigger free spins.
- Also, determine how much time you will spend playing to stay on the safe side.
- Finally, don’t chase your losses by increasing your bet. On the other hand, be careful not to get carried away by a winning streak.
1429 Uncharted Seas Gameplay
Your objective in this game is to match three or more identical symbols on the reels. For every winning combination, you will get a certain number of coins based on the number of lined symbols as well as the symbol itself.
Moreover, Expanding Wilds can come in handy here because they substitute for all the other icons except for the Bonus symbol. Speaking of, for landing three or more of these icons, you will activate the free spin round.
Finally, our 1429 Uncharted Seas Slot review reveals this game has simple rules, so even newbies will get the hang of it in no time.
1429 Uncharted Seas Graphics and Sound
To start with, this 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review reveals the game has excellent graphics. As mentioned, this is the sea travelling slot theme, so the reels are appropriately depicted as part of the old world map. It is laid on a wooden table and lit by candles, so it’s as though you were studying the map in your cabinet at night to navigate the journey.
Of course, the reels are blue in colour, and symbols like lobsters and giant sea turtles can drop on them. Moreover, the Expanding Wild symbol is particularly interesting. While the Wild is depicted by a ship, when it expands across an entire reel, we see it in the grip of the sea serpent.
Finally, you can hear the wave sounds in the background and the ominous music preparing you for the next sea monster.
1429 Uncharted Seas Paytable
If you are familiar with the symbols and their payout values, you will keep track of the game and your bet more easily. Therefore, take a look at the paytable of this slot game below:
|When landing three symbols
|For landing four symbols
|When landing five symbols
|Purple sea creature
1429 Uncharted Seas Free Spins and Bonuses
As mentioned in this 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review, this game features a free spin bonus. Moreover, it is triggered by landing at least three Bonus symbols depicted as a compass.
Furthermore, for matching three, four, or five compasses, you will receive ten, 20, and 50 free spins, respectively. Unfortunately, they cannot be retriggered.
1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Symbols
This slot game features regular symbols, which can be divided into high, medium, and low-value icons, and special symbols as shown below:
- The mermaid
- Giant turtle
- Purple sea monster
- Starry night
Expanding Wild is depicted by the sea ship, which, when expanded, uncovers the sea serpent attacking the crew.
In addition, the Bonus symbol looks like a compass. For landing three or more of them, you activate the free spin round.
At the same time, this is the most valuable symbol.
1429 Uncharted Seas RTP and Volatility
The 1429 Uncharted Seas RTP is high, it’s 98,6%, while the volatility is low. The former indicates that the player has a bigger advantage over a casino compared to low-RTP games. The latter means that the payouts are smaller than in medium and high-variance slots.
1429 Uncharted Seas Mobile Compatibility
Our 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review also revealed the game is available on a wide array of mobile devices. Moreover, you can explore this game whether you have an Android or iOS phone or tablet. Furthermore, the mobile version of the slot has all the features of the desktop version, equally sharp graphics, and an identical layout.
Additionally, if you want to play this slot even with limited access to the Internet or Wi-Fi, the 1429 Uncharted Seas app is what you are looking for. Therefore, take a look at the table at the beginning of this review once again and try to find a casino application that meets your preferences.
1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Review: Pros & Cons
In the table below, you can find the benefits and drawbacks of the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot machine game:
|The Quick Spin feature is missing
|Free spins can’t be retriggered
|Wide bet range
Why We Rated 1429 Uncharted Seas as an Excellent Slot Game?
While working on this 1429 Uncharted Seas slot review, we found most players who’ve tried playing this game had a pleasant time. Moreover, they like it because it features simple rules but exciting gameplay. Finally, after considering its strengths and weaknesses, we rate it with a 4.8/ 5.
- 1. Firstly, it has simple rules.
- 2. Furthermore, the symbols and background music perfectly match the theme.
- 3. Moreover, it comes with a free spin bonus.
- 4. In addition, Expanding Wilds can help you create potentially winning combinations.
- 5. Finally, the game has a high Return-to-Player percentage.
1429 Uncharted Seas Slot Review Conclusion
In brief, 1429 Uncharted Seas Thunderkick is a beginner-friendly slot game, so it’s great for newbies. However, it also offers exciting features, such as Expanding Wilds and free spins, so it can appeal to any slot fan, especially those who like adventure-themed slot machine games.
Which Slots Are Similar to 1429 Uncharted Seas?
If you like the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot game, don’t miss out on these slot reviews:
Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Splash
Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Splash is a 5×3, 10-payline video slot from Blueprint Gaming. It is a sequel to the popular Fishin’ Frenzy slot, and it features a number of new features.
Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Catch
Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Catch is a 5-reel, 10-payline slot game from Blueprint Gaming. The game features a free spins bonus round where you can collect fishermen to upgrade the fish symbols and potentially win.
Big Bass Bonanza
Big Bass Bonanza is a 5×3 reel, 10 payline slot game by Pragmatic Play. It has a high RTP of 96.71% and a maximum payout of 2,100x your stake. The game features a free spins round with a multiplier that can increase up to 10x.
Big Bass Hold and Spinner
Big Bass Hold and Spinner is a new fishing-themed slot game with a Hold and Spinner bonus round and free spins. It offers up to 2,000x your stake in winnings.
Big Bass Splash
Big Bass Splash is a 5-reel, 3-row slot with 10 paylines from Pragmatic Play. It features a fishing theme and includes a bonus round with up to 5 modifiers, such as extra free spins, more fish, and even more fishermen. The RTP is 96.71%.
1429 Uncharted Seas Slot FAQs
Finally, you can learn more about this slot in the FAQ (frequently asked questions) section of this review.